It’s that time of season when pumpkin-spice everything is running rampant around stores. Starbucks has already starting selling their pumpkin spice lattes, cookies,and muffins. However, even though you might crave them, they can be expensive and can make a massive dent in our macros so we often hold back.
Below, we have a healthy pumpkin-spice breakfast for you: pumpkin spice oatmeal. Make it overnight, throw it in some mason jars, and enjoy your healthy alternative to one of the most favorite fall trends of all time. Enjoy!
Overnight Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal | Yields 4
- 1 can of pumpkin puree
- 2 cups of milk (can be almond, coconut, oat milk, etc.)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or honey to taste
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- Throw everything in a large bowl and mix. Then divide up into a mason jars and shake once the ingredients are in place.
- Let chill for 2-3 hours. Enjoy and keep refrigerated for 5-7 days!
*Credit Nikita Tiffany. Follow @niki.eats for more cool food action!